Crowns restore and enhance teeth that are damaged or replace missing teeth.
A crown covers a damaged tooth, not only adding strength, but it can also dramatically improve your tooth's appearance, shape and alignment.
Dr. Krause may recommend a crown to…
- Replace a large filling when there is little tooth structure remaining
- Protect a weak tooth from fracturing
- Restore a fractured tooth
- Attach a bridge
- Cover a dental implant
- Cover a discolored or poorly-shaped tooth
- Cover a tooth that has had root canal treatment